Voucherstation: A new hot online payment method
If you're looking for a new payment method then you need to take a look at Voucher Station. This is a new ""Voucher" based payment system that enables you to add money to your account and you can easily buy voucher credits. The web site is professionally designed and provides you with all the information you need to get started.
- On the top navigation you will see tabs for: Home, My Account, Buy Vouchers, How It Works, Contact Us and Log Out. It's a surprisingly simple site for a payment processor service providing everything in a clean and neat format.
Lots of online companies accept this payment method: Sportsbetting.ag gladly accepts the Voucherstation payment method and it's listed on their web site as EZ Voucher.
Sign UP and Registration at Voucherstation is easy!
All you have to do is go to the sign up page and fill out the form with you cell phone number included. You will be sent a SMS text message with the code to place in the web site to complete the registration process.
- The reply SMS code is fast and then you can insert the code as the final step. You will then be asked to enter your credit card information so that you can begin to purchase credits. Once you submit your credit card information they will take a small charge of $5 from your card to verify it's your card. This is eventually credited back to you.
- On your credit card statement you will receive a unique 4-digit code. All you have to do is log into your Voucherstation account and submit the number from your statement.
- There are no monthly charges; so that is good you don't have to worry about that every month.
- They may request certain documents during the registration process and that's just to protect you and make sure there is no fraud involved.
Buying Vouchers in the next step
Once again Voucherstation has made the buying of vouchers process easy. All you have to do is click on the "Buy Vouchers" link.
- Then you just enter the amount you want to purchase and submit your request.
- A 36-bit unique voucher at that time will be sent to your cell phone or by email.
- You can also view all the purchased vouchers in your Voucherstation account. As you use your voucher money, the remaining balance stays active in your account until the balance is completed.
The contact page provides you with all the information you need and company address so you can reach them at anytime. There's both an email where you can contact: email@example.com; and in addition to that, you will find an online form you can fill out and submit.
- You can also get more information on the company and other details on the Terms and Conditions page.
- Voucherstation is part of the VestPay International Group of companies.